New Year, New You!!
Through out the year, the body can become polluted. The saying, “You are what you eat” is very true. Nobody is perfect, and with busy lives, you may have found yourself stopping for that quick burger or drinking a caffeine filled beverage, one too many times, just to keep going. Even if you have the extra time to slow down and eat organic home cooked meals, everyday, the body still needs a digestion break once and awhile.
There are many cleansing choices. For a total body cleanse, you should cleanse for at least 7-10 days, while flushing the body with water. Depending on your initial diet will depend on how thorough you need to be. You may fall into one of three categories. Figure out which one you fall under, and create the “New You” anytime of the year!!!
~Follow the (*) for links into product or continued directions.
- If you already eat the *recommended healthy foods and continuously drink enough *water, then just enjoy a *three day juice cleanse, giving the digestive system a break.
- If you mostly eat the *recommended healthy foods, but take an occasional restaurant outing, stay fairly hydrated, but occasionally drink something other than water and herb teas, then follow the next few steps:
- Begin with a *Three day Juice Cleanse or *Seven Day Total Cleanse
- Begin eating from the *recommended healthy foods list and start a *Liver Cleanse
- Drink plenty of *Water and herbal teas
- The Body Cleansing should last for at least a total of 10 days.
- If you seldom eat fruits and vegetables, and eat “Fast Food” often, with the hope that “Water” is in something you are eating/drinking, then You are like most people, and need to “scrub down” your internal body. Follow the next several steps:
- Begin with the *Three day Juice Cleanse or the *Seven Day Total Cleanse.
- Follow that with the *Mucusless Diet
- While you are eating well, with the Mucusless diet, take the *Liver Cleanse each morning.
- Drink 1-2 cups of the *Herbal Vitamin & Mineral Tea each day to give your body the nutrients it needs.
- Drink plenty of *Water…half your body weight in ounces each day. Add a drop of Lemon or Peppermint Essential oil to create cell communication for better hydration.
- After following the above steps for at least 10 days, continue to eat foods from the *recommended healthy foods list for at least 4 more days.
Cleansing the body and eating a well balanced diet will keep the body healthy. Please read the following articles before you begin:
Body Detox: http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Body%20Detox
The Healing Crisis: http://www.theresanoilforthat.com/understanding-the-healing-crisis.html
My own Body Cleansing regimen: http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Body%20Cleansing
Recommended Healthy Foods: http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Healthy%20Diet
Three day Juice Cleanse: http://articles.herballegacy.com/3-day-juice-cleanse
Mucusless Diet: http://www.herballegacy.com/Mucusless_Diet.html
Liver Cleanse: http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Liver%20Cleanse
The Importance of Water: http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Water%2FHydration
Seven Day Total Cleanse: http://amzn.to/2veRC4N
(Or find something similar to the 7 day Total Cleanse, that offers digestive and colon support)