Herbal Vitamin & Mineral Tea
Description: A powerful combination of vitamins and minerals are stored within the leaves and blossoms of the Herbal Vitamin and Mineral Tea. This Formula gives important nutrients to maintain a healthy body. Vitamins and Minerals promote growth and development and regulate body functions. The average diet does not consist of enough Vitamins and Minerals, that the body needs. Of course there are vitamins and minerals in fruits and vegetables, but not nearly in the concentrated levels in which they are found in herbs. Simply by increasing the use of herbs, in food and tea, can provide most of the recommended essential vitamins and minerals needed.
This mixture will give the following minerals and vitamins:
- VITAMIN A Enhances immunity, prevents eye problems and skin disorders. Important in bone and teeth formation. Protects against colds and infection. Slows aging process.
- VITAMIN B1(Thiamine) Promotes growth, improves mental attitude, aids digestion, helps strengthen nervous system
- VITAMIN B2 (Riboflavin) Needed for red blood cell formation, aids growth and reproduction, promotes hair, skin and nail growth. Important in the prevention and treatment of cataracts.
- VITAMIN B3(Niacin) Essential for proper circulation and healthy skin. Increases energy, aids digestion, helps prevent migraines.
- VITAMIN B5(Panothenic Acid) Enhances stamina, prevents anemia, helps wounds heal, fights infection, strengthens immune system.
- VITAMIN B6 (Pyridoxine) Needed to produce hydrochloric acid. Aids in absorption of fats, and protein. Mildly diuretic, helps prevent kidney stones. Helpful in treating allergies, arthritis, and asthma.
- VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) Helps prevent anemia. Protects nervous system, improves concentration, aids digestion.
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) Helps calcium and iron formation. Enhances immunity. Helps prevent cancer. Aids in production of anti-stress hormones. Antioxidant required for proper tissue growth and repair, and adrenal gland function.
- VITAMIN D Essential for calcium and phosphorous utilization. Prevents rickets. Needed for normal growth of bones and teeth. Helps regulate heartbeat. Prevents cancer and enhances immunity. Aids thyroid function and blood clotting.
- VITAMIN E Antioxidant which helps prevent cancer and heart disease. Prevents cell damage. Reduces blood pressure and promotes healthy skin and hair.
- VITAMIN K Promotes healthy liver function. Helps bone formation and repair. Increases longevity.
- CALCIUM Builds and protects bones and teeth. Helps maintain regular heartbeat. Prevents muscle cramping.
- CHROMIUM Vital in the synthesis of glucose and the metabolism of cholesterol, fats and proteins. Maintains blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- IRON Essential for metabolism, and the production of hemoglobin.
- MAGNESIUM Prevents calcification of soft tissue. Helps reduce and dissolve calcium phosphate kidney stones. Helps prevent birth defects. Improves cardiovascular system.
- MANGANESE Minute quantities of this mineral are needed for healthy nerves, blood sugar regulation, normal bone growth, and thyroid hormone production.
- MOLYBDENUM Small amounts of this mineral are required for nitrogen metabolism. Supports bone growth, and strengthens teeth.
- POTASSIUM Regulates water balance, and muscle function. Important for health nervous system and regular heart rhythm.
- SELENIUM Provides an important trace element for prostrate gland in males. Protects immune system and helps regulate thyroid hormones.
- ZINC Promotes growth and mental alertness. Accelerates healing. Regulates oil glands. Promotes healthy immune system, and healing of wounds.
Herbal Vitamin & Mineral Formula, 6 oz (makes approx. 9-10 gallons of tea)