Elderberry Syrup Dry Kit Ingredients:
- -Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra), Whole Cloves, Cinnamon Bark, and Ginger Root.
- -Add the dry ingredients into a pot of water, simmer, strain, then add your own Honey! Easy!!
- -Instructions are included.
- -Makes up to 32 ounces of Elderberry Syrup!
Why make your own Elderberry Syrup?
- Store-bought brands can be pricey and inferior.
- Using local honey can help with allergens.
- Adjust the honey levels to your taste.
- Use other “sweeteners” to compensate for dietary needs.
- Affordable enough to fill fancy jars for friends and family.
Elderberries contain high levels of A, B, and C vitamins. They help stimulate the immune system to help with cold and flu prevention. They also can help speed recovery from sickness. The Cloves, Cinnamon, and Ginger not only add spice to the flavor but will also help with stimulating the immune system. Using raw, local honey will help with allergies, stimulate the immune system, and eliminate mucus production that harbors bacteria.