per la Immunity
Ingredients: Pure Raw Essential Oils of Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Lemon, Ginger Root, Lime, Oregano, Mandarin, Eucalyptus radiata, and Black Cumin.
Description: Formulated to strengthen the immune system and is a powerful all around maintenance oil. It is beneficial against infections, inflammation, viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, and microbes, a general tonic, supportive to the nerves, respiratory, urinary and circulatory systems. Because of the oils in this formula it helps protect the body from the onset of malaria, flu, colds and coughs. It assists in cooling a fever or warming chills, loosens and expels mucus, strengthens the digestive functions and liver, anti-spasmodic, supporting the adrenals, increasing energy and brings emotional balance. May assist with dental infections, strep, gum disease, throat infections, teething, cold sores, canker sores, pneumonia, sinusitis, bronchitis, headaches, nervous fatigue, infection, slivers and splinters (pulls to surface). calming, promotes healing and diffused may inhibit the spread of infections.
This blend contains oils considered anti-plague by the spice merchants living in England in the 16th century who used them to protect themselves from the plague as they looted the bodies of the sick and dying.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye area. Store at room temperature and avoid sunlight. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Individual Ingredient Description:
- Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) Scientific research shows that it stimulates the bone marrow to produce immune cells, increases interferon production, protects the body against viruses, and inhibits infection. It also aids upper respiratory conditions; positive effect on dysentery; helps kill and expel parasites; diuretic.
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomun cassia) Regarded as one of the most antiseptic essential oils. Useful for areas of inflammation such as athletes foot, fungal infections, herpes, sores, and scabies. Aids recuperation from long illness; chicken pox; colds; fevers; and exhaustion. Helps boost the body’s natural defense system.
- Clove Bud (Syzgium aromaticum) Traditionally used as a remedy for toothaches and disinfectant on wounds. Hypotension-circulatory stimulant; immune stimulant; viral infections, colds, flu, minor infections, dental infections, viral hepatitis, intestinal virus and aids intestinal intoxication.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) The radiata is best for viral or bacterial infections such as throat and mouth infections, influenza, cold and fever.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) Powerful anti-bacterial qualities. Enhances immune system by stimulating white blood cells; colds, flu, fever, respiratory infections, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, and sinusitis; antibacterial properties cleanse and neutralize to help prevent spread of contagious infections; clears airborne bacteria.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Antiseptic and bactericidal, antiviral aid cough, cold, congestion, sore throat, flu, febrifuge; antiscorbutic. Aids cardiovascular disease (MDR).
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Very soothing oil, used in treating indigestion, skin disorders, insomnia, restlessness, and nervous tension. Aids cardio-vascular erethism, increases lymphatic circulation (aids detoxification).
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Regulates moisture, catarrh, chronic bronchitis, congestion, cough, sinusitis, sore throat, tonsillitis, swollen glands and dries excess mucus. It also may reduce the drainage of a runny nose and ease respiratory infection. Assists in chills, colds, flu, fever, infectious and contagious disease.
- Oregano (Oreganum vulgare) Astringent for infected cuts and wounds; bacterial properties and expectorant; cold, flu, febrifuge, infection; antimicrobial, fungicidal; ward off parasites. Antispasmodic; anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral.