per la Digestion
Ingredients: Pure Raw Essential Oils of Coriander, Dill, Peppermint, Fennel, Ginger Root, and Lemon.
Description: This blend was formulated to support the digestive system. May be beneficial in digesting toxic materials and in alleviating indigestion, cramps, upset stomach, vomiting, belching, bloating, heartburn, gas, colic, nervous tension, anxiety, and stress. It is anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory, improves circulation, toning to liver, kidneys, spleen and improves overall body functions. Assists the liver in producing enzymes, balances intestinal activity, relieving discomfort, motion sickness, jet lag, morning sickness, urinary tract infections, diarrhea, hiccups, and may neutralize negative emotions. May help in alleviating parasites (also in animals) through massage and compress application across the stomach. All of the individual ingredients are considered GRAS/FA essential oils.
This blend is best known for helping to slow down rapid digestion, preventing or calming an upset stomach, alleviating indigestion, stopping stomach cramps, helping to remedy excessive belching, bloating, and heartburn, and aiding in the digestion of rich foods.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye area. Store at room temperature and avoid sunlight when applied to the skin. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Individual Ingredient Description:
- Corinader (Coriandrum sativum ) Lowers glucose levels by normalizing insulin level and supporting pancreatic function. Calms digestive spasms, flatulence.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) Aids development of acid mantle; balances stomach acidity and PH; reduces blood sugar; detoxifying, relieves constipation, stimulates and cleanses liver and pancreas.
- Dill Seed (Anethum graveolens) Dill is primarily used for the benefit of the digestive system. It is carminative and antispasmodic, and will relieve uncomfortable and distressing flatulence and colic. It also acts as a general aid to digestion.
- Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Acts as a slight muscle analgesic. Antispasmodic, diuretic. Fennel has been used for colic, constipation, digestion, flatulence, and intestinal spasms.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Assists with digestion, muscular aches and pains, fatigue, poor circulation, diarrhea, cramps, colic, loss of appetite, gas, nausea, motion sickness, and morning sickness.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Versatile oil that relaxes and soothes; antispasmodic, calms colic, indigestion. Flatulence, diarrhea, cirrhosis of the liver; also a hepato-pancreatic stimulant.